October 25, 2012

Birthday Bottle Labels

Dressing up water bottles is all the rage these days at parties. So of course I have follow suit :)


I used my custom stripy paper from the invites and added some label punches. I decided there needed to be a place to write the name of name of the owner (don't you hate how during a party you end up with all sorts of unclaimed bottles since people can't keep them straight :)  ). The sesame street faces came from online (once again I used photoshop to crop out the background). Finally I added a ruffled ribbon around the middle. MDS didn't have all the colors I've been using (daffodil, wasabi, pacific, and real red) but no fear, the recolor tool came to the rescue! Now they are ready to print and tape onto the bottles to serve.

Flutterby again soon. Up next, cupcake picks!

Pin It!

No comments: