January 13, 2013

ThINKin ahead towards V-day

Wow it has been a long time. Guess the holiday's were pretty busy around here! I barely got any crafting done since preparing for my daughter's birthday party. Here I thought I would get caught up on the grandparents 2012 album over Christmas break, but instead I ended up in bed with the stomach flu- not quite the 'fun, relaxing break' I had planned.

I finally got a chance to turn on MDS yesterday while my daughter took a nap- and it was a much needed respite. I decided to start ahead on my Valentine's Day cards. Who knows, I may even be ahead of schedule enough to get them professionally printed- wouldn't that be a treat!

Here is what I came up with, and I am so happy with how it turned out. Isn't it just stinkin' cute :)
 


The paper, buttons, and ribbons are all from the Twitterpated Kit. Such a great digital kit since it comes with so much stuff! Most of the stamps are from the You Are Loved stamp brush set (except the string of hearts- that is Sprinkled Expressions from last year's Sale-a-bration, but the same look could be achieved using a row of heart punches). And last but not least, the cute little scalloped heart embellishment is made from the Hearts Collection punch.

Recipe Card (with links):
If you don't already have a demonstrator pick me (Amber Swift) to ensure you get the preferred prices!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Michelle Dawn said...

I love that you put the verse inside on the upper side of the card!